Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boston's First Christmas

Can't really tell, but his shirt says "My First Christmas" on it. Having a kid at Christmas time made me feel like a kid again too! I woke up at 5:00 with Boston, but I couldn't fall back asleep after Boston did, so I stayed up and watched Christmas movies until everyone else woke up.


Opening his first present Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpa Billing's house!



Wearing our new jackets!


Grandpa Billings with the gift we gave him.


Kristen with the gift we gave her.


I gave my mom a photo album full of my favorite pictures of Boston. She loved it! I don't even have one of those for me yet! All my pictures are on this blog, but I will have it printed soon!


Scott got a new camera lens and a remote for his camera so we don't have to set the timer anymore! Sweet!


Boston with his new Boston Red Sox bat and ball!


A new laptop! Hopefully he won't pound on ours anymore now. Hopefully.


He loves to close the lid.


He's just so cute.


Boston with Aunt Kristen.


Kristen put her hair extensions in my hair, except you can't really tell because they are about the same length as my real hair. It made my hair more full though, and now I kind of want extensions! But not really because I would never actually want to put that much effort in to doing my hair except for once or twice a year maybe.


Boston got a new Cars chair from Grandma and Grandpa Fitz! It folds in to a bed too! He loves it!


We got a beautiful picture of the Bountiful temple from Scott's parents. We love it!


He was clapping because he was sitting in his new chair looking like a stud!


This is Boston all ready for church in his new outfit! What a handsome little guy!



Best Christmas yet!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

so fun! I love Christmas with a baby! so um I got Michael the same jacket that Scott got! looks good! Happy New Year! Hopefully I'll get to see you next week when I come visit - will you come to Sherstin's shower on Thursday?

Heidi F said...

Wow, you got some darling pictures of Boston's first Christmas. He had the opening presents thing down pat. Watch out for next year! Kids absolutely make Christmas! We loved seeing you over the holidays.