Last Night...
-Scott planned a fun date. Friday night dates are fun, but Tuesday night dates are better because they are unexpected!
-He made me keep my eyes closed in the car just for fun so I wouldn't know where we were going.
-We ended up at my favorite restaurant ever that I have not been to in way too long, Zupas! I'm already feeling the Zupa withdrawals for when we move away from Utah. It's a Utah restaurant isn't it? All I know is that I wanted Zupas more than anything when we were in Texas and I was pregnant, but we couldn't find one. Then for the rest of then time we were in Texas I was dreaming about being back in Utah so I could have a Nuts About Berries salad.
-When we got home from Zupas Scott pulled out a redbox I had been wanting to see for a long time, Julie and Julia! I thought that was so nice of him to rent a movie about cooking for me. I know it definitely wasn't on the top of his list for movies he wanted to rent. What a man! I thought it was a really cute movie. It made me want to try to cook something besides the recipes I usually use from kraft.com. That actually is a really good website for fast and easy dinners though if you want to check it out. I use it all the time.
This Morning....
-Boston slept through the night and didn't cry when he woke up this morning, so I got to stay in bed until 7:30.
-Boston made me laugh because he was entertaining himself in his crib while he was waiting for me to come get him by holding on to the side and jumping up and down. I could hear him jumping up and down for at least five minutes. I think it's so cute how he jumps up and down in his crib, especially when he's excited to see me walk in the door to get him. I need to try to catch it on camera one of these days.
-I Gave Boston his last dose of antibiotics for his bronchitis! Hopefully that will be his last dose of antibiotics for a loooong time! I think he's had every illness he could possibly have this winter, so it should be. Good bye diarrhea and diaper rash!
-Scott is completely done with classes until January as of this morning!
-I got to go to the physical therapist that I used to work for this morning for FREE because he is awesome like that. I think he will have my knee better in no time and I will be running again hopefully within two weeks! It's funny to me how I can get sick of running so easily when I'm doing it every day, but as soon as I miss a couple days I am craving it so bad.
What an awesome way to end my day last night, and start my day this morning! Yay for good nights/good mornings!
2 comments:
I am glad you are having such a good night/day :) That is awesome that scott finished this morning! Jared did too! Wahoo!
Wow, fantastic date and wonderful day. And Boston slept through the night. Wow, can't get much better than that. Congrats to Scott. Only one more semester. Yikes.
Post a Comment