Sunday, January 3, 2010

Now Christmas is Complete!


You can't live by something this pretty and not go see it every Christmas! Christmas wouldn't feel complete if we didn't go see the lights at Temple Square, even if it is WAY below freezing! That's part of the fun, and then you get to have hot chocolate after. I love this tradition!


Me and my twin sister Kristen, except we are four years apart.


Our cute little Eskimo.


I don't know if there has ever been a Christmas where I don't remember visiting the Chritus. I can even remember visiting it way back when I was eight. I loved it even more because it was inside and away from the below freezing temperatures!


Just being cute and entertaining everyone. That's what he does best!















Good job Scott on all the gorgeous pictures (except the ones he's in of course)! He had fun trying out his new camera lens.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love all the pictures... awesome photography skills Bro! I wish I was brave enough to go in the cold... we drove by at least. It's so pretty!!