Monday, December 28, 2009

11 Months

Only one more month until my baby turns ONE!! I'm already trying to think of what to do for his birthday party. Let me know if you have any ideas. I think I'm going to do a John Deere tractor theme. His jogging stroller is John Deere, and since we spend a few hours with the stroller together every day it reminds me of him.

I think it's so fun to look at all his lion pictures and see how much he changes in just one month.

9 days. So tiny! I didn't even realize how tiny he was until now.


3 months. Little baldy.


6 months. All smiles almost ALL the time.


8 months. Such a sweetheart.


11 months. FULL of personality. Is he starting to look more like Scott or me?


He just keeps getting more and more fun to be around as he learns more and develops more of a personality. I didn't even know it was possible for someone to be as happy as he is ALL the time. It's amazing, and the best part about it is that it's contagious. It's impossible not to smile when you're around someone who is bursting with energy and always has a huge smile on his face.


He looks like a toddler in this picture! (That's so weird to me.) He loves to jump on the couch. That's what he's doing in this picture.


He's starting to clap and it's so cute! The best is when he claps after he kisses someone like he's so proud of himself. I love it.


I was trying to reorganize our pan cupboard, so I took everything out and Boston thought it was his little play hut.


He keeps me entertained all day long. Never a dull moment when he's awake!


Some fun facts about Boston at 11 months:

-He has two teeth now! (bottom middle)

-His new and most adorable thing is dancing to any and all music. He started it when he opened a new toy on Christmas that sang a little song. He would sway back and forth every single time that song came on without fail. It made everyone laugh. One time he was even crawling away and Scott turned the song on and Boston stopped in his tracks on his hands and knees and started swaying back and forth.

-He loves to give people and toys kisses. They are wide open mouth kisses, but that just makes them even cuter.

-His favorite thing to do is rough house. He absolutely loves to be thrown around on the bed or love sac. He loves it when we play the "I'm gonna get you game, and tickle him."

Coming soon are the pictures of our awesome Christmas weekend. It was mine and Scott's favorite Christmas so far!

1 comment:

Heidi F said...

Great post. Its so fun to see the picture growth chart of Boston and your wonderful Christmas. Loved it all.