Thursday, December 3, 2009

Check Out my Friday Night Date

He's cute huh?


If I can't have this one, then that little stud up there is definitely my next choice. It's just me and the Bos-man all week this week. Scott's been crazy busy with two fly-back interviews, group projects for the end of the semester, homework, soccer tournaments, and work. He spent Monday-Tuesday in San Antonio interviewing for USAA, and he will spend Thursday-Friday in Arizona interviewing for US Airways. The one night he wasn't in a different state this week, Wednesday, he had 3 group meetings after school and then a soccer game. They won their soccer game, so they are guaranteed third place in the tournament, and they play again on Friday to see if they will continue on in the losers bracket or the winners bracket (too bad Scott won't be there to help then since he will be in Arizona. They need his mad skills!!). I really hope they can take first place this year for Scott's last year of college!! His teams ALWAYS get SO close, but he's never been able to take home that intramural champion t-shirt yet. Hopefully he will get one this year in soccer or basketball.
Well, the semester is almost over, and then I will be getting my husband back. I think this may be the most stressed and busy I have ever seen Scott get. He never really gets stressed out, but I can't blame him for feeling a little overwhelmed. Just school alone right now is crazy, so two fly-backs in one week sure doesn't help the stress level! Plus we have to make the hardest decision of our entire life pretty dang soon!!!! Where are we going to move and work when Scott graduates? Yikes.

p.s. we took family pictures with the Fitzgerald family over Thanksgiving break, and those pictures were some that we got with our camera while the photographer was taking them. I'll post more of them soon, and then the professional ones whenever we get them.

No comments: