Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Ball

Scott and I got to go on a really fun date last night to our ward Christmas ball. My parents came down to babysit Boston, and it was really fun to get dressed up and enjoy a night out with just the two of us. We got to have a nice catered dinner, listen to a devotional from the first counselor in our stake presidency, watch the BYU ballroom dance team perform, and even dance a little bit ourselves! It was such a fun night! I loved it! Thanks mom and dad for driving down to babysit!

At the house before we left.


The gym and dinner tables were decorated so pretty for Christmas.


In front of the Christmas tree where people could bring donations for people in need.



The BYU ballroom dance team in action. They were fun to watch. They moved really fast, that's why it's so blurry.


You can see them a little better in this picture.

My favorite thing about Christmas is all the fun activities like this that you get to do leading up to Christmas day.

3 comments:

Jill said...

HOW FUN!!!!

Jared and Ché said...

Such an awesome party! Thanks for letting us sit by you guys.
p.s.( I loved your shirt!)

Heidi F said...

Wow, what a super fun party!! I'm impressed. You and Scott looked so good all dressed up! Glad you had a wonderful date.