Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally Picked a Name!

...for my new running blog!

I decided to start a running blog so I can blab about running all I want without boring you all to death. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and have actually started and deleted quite a few running blogs, but this time I think I'll stick with it. I thought I'd let you all know in case you're like me and enjoy reading anything and everything about running. I just barely put it up last night, so it still needs A LOT of work, but I did do a blog post today. I was actually going to post it on here, but then I realized, hey, I have a running blog now for things like that. The blog is called Run. Learn. Repeat. because that's what I do! The blog address is runlearnrepeat.blogspot.com.

A Boston Marathon update is still coming, but that's not what I posted about today (sorry for those still waiting). I did end up making it 10 miles on Saturday, and my head did enjoy the time to think, so a post will be coming soon.

Let me know if you see the running blog. You can click on the title of it above and it will take you there. I wasn't planning on telling anyone about the blog until I did some more work to it, but I figured why not since I posted on it today.

No comments: