Friday, April 29, 2011

Mumble Jumbled

I know I said an update on our Boston trip was coming soon. But...every time I think of doing a blog post about Boston my brain turns to a bunch of mumble jumble. Way too much happened in way too short a time! I have too many thoughts to sort out, and it's overwhelming! I think everything is still trying to soak in. So, don't hold your breath for now. I know I will for sure blog about it sometime this year, and hopefully sometime within the next month! But for now I'll see if a few more long runs can help sort out all the mumble jumble. I'm hoping to do 10-13 miles tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes! So far I've only gone 6 since the race, and I haven't been feeling 100% recovered yet. I barely made it 4.5 miles last Saturday, so I'm anxious to see how far I'll make it tomorrow. Hopefully long enough for some quality thinking time with me, myself, and I. 


"Methinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow." 

- Henry David Thoreau

No comments: