Monday, May 9, 2011

Boston's Prayer Tonight


Oh how I'm loving this next stage of Boston's where all that pent up personality of his is coming out not only in his actions, but his words as well. I have a feeling he's going to be quite the comedian. He's already cracking us up.

He said the closing prayer tonight for Family Home Evening, and as soon as it was over, Scott and I busted up laughing. We couldn't help ourselves. I know, so un-parently and irreverent of us, but at least we didn't laugh during the prayer. That was hard.  

Here's how the prayer went...
He stands up, bows his head, and folds his arms. Then he proceeds, "Dada, treat, jump (as he jumps in the air), play. Amen."

Maybe you had to be there, but I seriously just busted up laughing again as I wrote this. The thing that got us was his jump in the air as he said jump. I wish I knew what was going through his head. The most random things come out of his mouth at the most random times. I love that kid. 

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

that is hilarious and priceless! Love it!