I can't believe it's been almost a year since we've moved to San Antonio! We have really enjoyed it here! Part of the reason why I have enjoyed it here so much is because of all the fun activities Boston and I have been able to get involved in on a daily basis. This little guy's got it made. I'd say he's pretty spoiled. He's at a fun age right now where he's really getting in to the different classes and activities we go to together. I'm loving the stage we're in right now and the opportunity we have to spend lots of quality time together. It's so fun to watch his enthusiasm about everything in life.
Here's a little summary of what a typical week in the life of Boston is like....
Boston's favorite part of music class is the "la-la" song they sing with puppets. He's adorable when he sings this song. We started coming to music class before he was talking very much, and now he thinks puppets are called "la-la's." Here's a cute video of him singing the "la-la" song and another song at music class. The second song is hilarious.
Library Time Tuesday
The library time is awesome! It's free and they do such a good job each week with putting together different learning activities and themes. It's like a mini preschool. When I first started taking Boston he did not get the activities at all, but now he's catching on! It's really exciting to see him showing progress with things like matching, colors, and counting.
Random Wednesday
Wednesdays are made up of random things like grocery shopping, errands, laundry, chores, playing with friends, or hanging around the house.
Play Group Thursday
A group of ladies in my ward get together every Thursday at different places for a play group. This collage is Boston at a couple of the different parks we've gone to for play group.
See what I mean by spoiled? This little two-year-old has no idea how lucky he is that he gets to go to Sea World on a weekly basis.
Daddy Time Saturdays
Saturdays are filled with things like helping dad fix the washer, going mini golfing, going on train rides with dad while mom runs, and just chillin' with dad at the house.
Sabbath Sunday
Boston loves going to church on Sundays. Church means he gets to have a "nackie" (fruit snack) if he's good in sacrament. It also means he gets to hang out with his girlfriend Kylie in nursery. As you can see, he adores her. I have more cute pictures, and an even cuter movie of these two that I need to post soon!
So that's a typical week in the life of Boston! San Antonio has been good to us! However, now that it's summer, Music Class and Library Time will be taking a vacation. That means this lucky guy gets more time at the pool and Sea World. We have to wear him out somehow, and that's not easy. Our 980 square foot apartment doesn't do the trick, but the sun usually works wonders.






2 comments:
Man Boston DOES have it good!! Sounds like a fun life :) I'm sure the fact that his mommy is awesome helps too!
What a busy little Boston! It's fun having so much fun stuff to do!
Post a Comment