I realized this morning that our trip to Disneyland and California for a family reunion is less than 2 weeks away!
I decided I better introduce this guy to all the characters to ensure maximum enthusiasm and excitement while we are there. I don't think we'll have to worry about that. One youtube video of Mickey Mouse, and this guy's a #1 fan.
And to think we were almost going to skip it because he is still too young to remember it years from now, but hey, he's free and I want to go! You can't be that close to Disneyland and not go. Last time I went was 12 or so years ago.
All you Disneyland experts that have been in the recent decade, we would really appreciate your tips and advice! Especially anything about going with a toddler. Thanks!
1 comment:
Fast Pass is a must!
Post a Comment