This kid never lets a day go by without putting a smile on our faces, or making us laugh. He's getting even more entertaining now that he's starting to talk and repeat everything we say. We thought he was already keeping us on our toes with his boundless energy, but now we're really in for a treat!
Scott told me something last night as we were going to bed, and I laughed so hard I had to blog about it. It needs a little background info first though. If you watched this video of Boston playing basketball then you know that we tell him to be strong whenever he thinks he's hurt, but he's really not. After we tell him to be strong he immediately stops his fake crying and flexes.
We've also been trying to teach him to be nice, because believe it or not, that sweet looking face up there is a little bully! He even got kicked out of the gym daycare. We've been trying all sorts of things to figure out how to get this kid to be nice to everyone, not just his best freinds. One of the many things we've tried is pretending like we are really sad when he hits us so he knows it hurts the other kids.
Well, now that you know those two things, I'll tell you what this little cutie said the other night to Scott that made me laugh so hard. Boston hit Scott in the head with his stuffed animal, so Scott pretended to be sad and hurt, and Boston said, "Be strong Da Da!" How's that for a taste of your own medicine? Ha ha.
I know, I know, it may not be as funny to you all since he's not your kid, but I found it hilarious. If that little story didn't put a smile on your face, then hopefully that cute smile in the picture did. :)
I've always loved the funny things kids say, and I'm so excited to be entering that stage with Boston now. It's only just begun!
1 comment:
That is a hoot! We have to be careful what we say as parents. Too funny! Loved it.
Post a Comment