Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Pictures Are Worth 1000 Words, Some Are Worth 20 Bucks

And some are worth both.


I'm not one that usually gets sucked in to the over-priced tourist traps, but I couldn't help myself this morning. Look at that face. Can you blame me? 


I had mentioned before how seeing his reaction on the rides at Sea World was one of my favorite mom moments. Since cameras aren't allowed during the rides, I settled for the picture in my mind. But today I snuck him on the Shamu ride somehow, despite him being a little too short, and they have a camera placed at just the right spot. So, thanks to Sea World's over-priced tourist traps, I can have both the picture in my mind, and the one on my shelf. :) 

Have you ever been sucked in to a tourist trap? 


2 comments:

Heidi F said...

That picture was definitely worth it! Pure happiness! Whee!

Michelle said...

You definitely got your $20 worth. That is a great smile!