Saturday, April 23, 2011

Watch Boston Do This

We are loving our new camera! It's so much easier to upload videos to the blog now. 


Scott took Boston mini golfing a few Saturdays ago when his mom and sisters were here so us girls could have some shopping time! We invited him to come, but he didn't think 9 hours of shopping sounded very fun, so he  had some father-son bonding time and met up with us later. He's such an awesome dad! I thought it was so cute that he took him to Sonic afterwards for a drink! Here are a few pictures from their father-son outing...









And here's a video of Boston shooting hoops, his favorite thing to do with dad. How long do you think Scott has before the mini can beat him? 

3 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Super cute father/son date. By the way, I'm anxious for your Boston Marathon re-cap post. It's gotta be coming!

Jaylynn said...

p.s. have you ever checked out hungryrunnergirl.com? Seems like a blog you'd like.

Crystal said...

What no Boston marathon post? I'm excited to hear how it went! :)