He is such a little sweetheart! Time is flying too fast.
Oh my goodness! Boston is such a cutie! I loved the pictures!Oh, and congrats on the big decision to move to Texas!! How exciting!
Wow, what wonderful pictures. I'm so impressed that Boston kept his bday hat on for the cake pictures and that he cooperated for the basketball outfit and regular clothes pix. Super photo shoot. What a cute one year old!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is such a little sweetheart! Time is flying too fast.
Oh my goodness! Boston is such a cutie! I loved the pictures!
Oh, and congrats on the big decision to move to Texas!! How exciting!
Wow, what wonderful pictures. I'm so impressed that Boston kept his bday hat on for the cake pictures and that he cooperated for the basketball outfit and regular clothes pix. Super photo shoot. What a cute one year old!
Post a Comment