Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

I decided that today was a day worth bragging about. I mean blogging about. Oops. Anyway, I have been wanting to rearrange our living room for awhile now, and if you know me, you know when I want something done, I want it done now! Scott can attest to this.

Scott and I were planning to rearrange the living room when he got home from work and school today, but my patience just wasn't going to last until 5:00. When I got home from the gym I looked around at our poorly arranged living room and decided I couldn't take it anymore! I put Boston down for a nap and got to work. I surprised myself by moving our GINORMOUS love sac, heavy duty kitchen table, couch, two boxes of books, TV, TV stand, and book shelf ALL BY MYSELF!! Woot woot!! Can you believe that? I barely can! I had my doubts. What a workout! I'll probably be sore tomorrow, especially because I did the sculpting class at the gym today! Now our living room looks a MILLION times better, and I feel oh so much better. (Not so sure I'll be feeling oh so much better tomorrow though.)

And
, to top it off....I killed a big nasty spider with Boston's baseball bat while I was rearranging things. Scott is going to be SO PROUD when he comes home! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he walks in the door!! Ok I'm done bragging now. Oops. I did it again. I meant I'm done blogging now. Pictures of our newly arranged living room coming soon! Oh man, I didn't take before pictures!!! Dang! Didn't even think about it!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait to see the new arrangement. I LOVE change. I'm always rearranging our living room. I hate it when it's the same all the time!

Heidi F said...

OOO, I should have stopped in to see it today! Post the pictures soon, k? It was fun seeing you all for a little while today! Love you.