Sunday, January 17, 2010

He Makes Life Sweet

Boston got a practice round of cake smashing the Saturday before his birthday party! We did a photo shoot with whiteorchidphotography and got some really cute pictures! Check out her blog! We were so happy with how all the pictures turned out! Here are the cake pictures! He was in heaven! I'll post the other pictures from the photo shoot soon! I just didn't want this post to be forever long because there were too many cute pictures, and I couldn't choose just a few!



















My favorite!

Puppy dog face at it's best!

He was so sad when we took it away!

More cute pictures form the photo shoot on their way, and some from his birthday party! We had a blast!

1 comment:

Heidi F said...

I think those are the cutest pictures ever. You are so good at capturing the moment and his darling expressions. Love them all!