Why does Boston get bored of his toys so fast, but he never ever gets bored of opening the bathroom and kitchen drawers and taking everything out? He also never gets bored of taking all the dvd's and books off the shelves! I wish our house was more child-proofable, but it's just not. We don't have room to hide anything! We were going to screw some child-locks on the inside of the cupboards the other night, but we are moving soon, so we decided not to. His favorite time of day is when it's time for me to make dinner because then I'm distracted and he can finally open up those drawers and go to work making a glorious mess! I'm at the stove making dinner, and Boston's having the time of his life on the kitchen floor surrounded by the plastic lunch baggies he had fun pulling out one by one!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Little Rascal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its so cute to see Boston in the drawer, doing damage to your organized, clean kitchen, and making a mess of himself when he eats. He is too adorable. We LOVE him!
Post a Comment