FAmILy, FrIenDs, FoOd, FUn, RaCE, LauGhS, GoOd MemORiEs!
Memorial Day started with the annual Striders race. I usually do the half-marathon, but decided to do the 5K this year because I was feeling a little burned out from the longer races I had recently done. I had a lot of fun and ended up getting 2nd place. I beat my time from the last 5K I did a couple weeks ago by about 30 seconds (21:25). Kristen was nice and took Scott's place as a race supporter and got up at 6:00 a.m. to come with me to my race and take pictures. What a good sis. Scott's already all moved in to our new place in Texas! I will join him tomorrow!
I also got to say good-bye to some of my favorite people in the world before I leave for Texas tomorrow! Sherstin and Trevor stopped by to visit for awhile! I'm going to miss them!

The family BBQ was yummy, and it was fun to have Aunt Kelly and her kids, Jessica and Justin and their kids, and Aunt Karla and Jon over! We missed Scott and dad who were in Texas floating the river. They drove the moving truck to Texas this past weekend. After the BBQ we celebrated my cousin Aysia's birthday, and then we watched old family home videos which led to some hysterical laughing for a few hours. I love watching old family home videos! I hope we get some good video of our kids so they can have fun watching them. My sisters and I used to watch home videos quite frequently on Sunday afternoons, but we hadn't done that in years, so it was really fun today!

Awe. Sissies. I'm really going to miss them. :( Wah.

Sissies with Aunt Karla. So mad we didn't take one with my mom too. We won't all be together again until August I think. Wah again.
No comments:
Post a Comment