Friday, May 14, 2010

3 Reasons to Celebrate

One.

Two.

Three.

I love my moms, and I really love being a mom. We had a great Mother's Day!



I was really excited to give Scott's mom these coasters I made her. They are to remind her of her amazing accomplishment of having all 5 of her kids marry in the temple, and it started with her example!


We gave my dad a photo book full of memories of Boston's first year with Grandma and Grandpa Billings, and a couple photo collages since we won't be here to celebrate Father's Day. That's a sad thought! We are going to be on our own for the holidays soon, except for the big ones like Christmas and Thanksgiving.


If that cute little B-ball stud isn't reason to celebrate, I don't know what is! He's significantly increased my daily smiles and laughs, and I love him for that.

4 comments:

Heidi F said...

Thank you, Andrea, for the beautiful coasters and for being the best daughter-in-law in the universe! You are a fantastic mom for little Boston. I love you!

Reece and Lindsey said...

How did you make those coasters?? I LOVE them!

Jared and Ché said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day! You make a great Mom!
p.s. (love the coasters!! great idea.)

Katy said...

Yay! Your coasters turned out beautifully! I'm so glad you made them. :)