Pictures and an update!
We are loving it here so far. We decided to save a little money and not get the internet in our apartment for now. We can use it for free at the business center and the pool. I really like not having the distraction of the interenet at home. I get more done and Scott and I spend more time together at night since we're not sitting on our laptops like we frequently do. There are a few downsides to not having it in our apartment like not being able to blog while Boston naps, and not being able to watch Lost with Scott every night. I'm having some serious Lost withdrawals! It's been weeks since we watched it! We are on the season finale of season 4. We are on the waiting list for it at the library though.
We feel really blessed that Scott has such a good job and that we have such a nice plac to live. We live in a new area that's really quiet and great for running (except for the heat and humidity). I have to get used to that. I'm literally soaking wet when I get done running. I'm looking forward to the winter running weather though! No snow!
I really like our cute little apartment. It's bigger than our condo was. I'll post pictures as soon as I get around to blogging a little more.
We are excited for Sea World tomorrow!
2 comments:
I'm glad it's going well- I miss you guys! I've been patiently waiting for pictures, so I'm excited for that! I know what you mean about the Lost withdrawals. Have fun at Sea World!
It sooo good to hear from you! And can't wait to see pictures too. I'm glad you are happy with everything. We love and miss you. Enjoy Sea World for all of us too.
Post a Comment