
We thought we better get Boston a new car seat before his feet started hanging out the back window. It only took about 3 months of saying, "we should go get Boston a new car seat this week" before we actually did.

I think he's much happier with this seat. What do you think? He likes being able to see us, and I like being able to watch him dance when a song comes on the radio that he likes, which is most songs. It's fun to reach back and tickle his feet now too.

It was hard parting with the portable infant car seat because it comes in handy to be able to take the whole car seat with you on quick little errands. I was especially sad to not be able to hook his car seat in to the jogging stroller anymore because I was sure that it would be impossible to ever get him to go running with me again if I couldn't immobilize him in the car seat. I had tried it once a few months ago without the car seat and it worked great for a mile or so, and then turned in to a disaster. I was hanging on to the the infant car seat and dreading the new one mostly because of running, but we went running yesterday for a whole hour without his car seat and he was a champ! I was so relieved. Now I know it's possible! I think it helps tremendously to run outside. The first time I tried it we were at an indoor track because of the dang snow! But now I think we're finally past the cold weather. Just in time for us to move to Texas and melt in the heat!

Good thing we still have awhile before he updates his throne to this one!

Although he'd like to think otherwise. I can't even open the car door now without him getting all excited and thinking I'm going to let him "drive." Sheesh. I didn't think this started until they were teenagers!

We have had less tantrums and more smiles when it comes to getting in the car seat. Obviously it's because it's new and different, but I still hope it stays that way.
1 comment:
Yippee!!! I'm so glad he is enjoying seeing the world from a new perspective. He's gonna love it.
Post a Comment