Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Shoes to Fill

Boston's got big shoes to fill both literally and figuratively!


His wonderful dad took two days off work so I could go to Women's Conference at BYU with his mom and sisters. Boston had a blast bonding with his dad! I had a blast with the girls and was refreshed, renewed, and spiritually uplifted.


He's our little music man.


I am so grateful to Scott for his hard work and willingness to take work off and be Mr. Mom for two days. He did a wonderful job!

(More pictures and details on the Women's Conference and girls weekend coming soon!)

1 comment:

Heidi F said...

Cute, cute pictures of your energizer bunny! He is such a doll. Add my big thanks to Scott as well. What a wonderful dad and husband. We can't have our girls trip without the men! They are the BEST!