I entered a photography giveaway a few months ago and was so excited that I actually won! I'm even more excited that I won now that I saw how cute the pictures turned out! Check out her blog at http://ashleymackayphotography.blogspot.com!
Andi, I love all these pictures!! You are all adorable. Boston looks so grown up and his face is changing! I LOVE the picture of you guys laying down looking at Boston. Precious!
These pictures are really cute. Boston looks so much older than the last time we saw him. Wow! Did you say you guys are moving next week? That's really sad. I really wish we would have had playdates since our boys are the same age. Good luck with everything in Texas. We'll just have to keep watching each other's blogs.
Those pictures rock. Love them! Congrats on finishing your marathon too. You did AMAZING for being sick. You could have lapped me twice I'm sure...you totally made me laugh a few times too. You're so funny!! And the mothers day coasters turned out awesome. SO SO CUTE!!
These are such adorable pictures! I really love Boston's vest- what a little stud. We can't wait for you guys to get here! Maddi will be excited to have a buddy to play with (and I will, too :) ). Hope the trip goes well!
5 comments:
Super cute! I like all the colors. And Boston's hair cut is adorable.
Andi, I love all these pictures!! You are all adorable. Boston looks so grown up and his face is changing! I LOVE the picture of you guys laying down looking at Boston. Precious!
These pictures are really cute. Boston looks so much older than the last time we saw him. Wow! Did you say you guys are moving next week? That's really sad. I really wish we would have had playdates since our boys are the same age. Good luck with everything in Texas. We'll just have to keep watching each other's blogs.
Those pictures rock. Love them! Congrats on finishing your marathon too. You did AMAZING for being sick. You could have lapped me twice I'm sure...you totally made me laugh a few times too. You're so funny!!
And the mothers day coasters turned out awesome. SO SO CUTE!!
These are such adorable pictures! I really love Boston's vest- what a little stud.
We can't wait for you guys to get here! Maddi will be excited to have a buddy to play with (and I will, too :) ). Hope the trip goes well!
Post a Comment