We had to get in one last Utah hoorah before we moved to Texas! We decided to go camping with my parents, sister Kristen, and aunt Karla. We would have ideally liked to camp in the mountains since we won't be seeing and enjoying the pretty mountains anymore once we move to Texas, but it's just too cold up there this time of year. We still had a blast in the warmer Moab area doing some hiking, including Delicate Arch, which Scott had never been to! We couldn't have Scott moving far away from Utah never seeing Delicate Arch! We also went to Goblin Valley, and Little Wild Horse Canyon. I grew up going to these places almost every Easter, but they were all a first for Scott and he loved them.
There's nothing that makes you appreciate a hot shower and comfy bed more than a weekend of dirt, sweat, and camping. Our bath needed a bath after the three of us had our turns washing all the dirt out of our ears and hair. It was very windy while we were there so we had dirt in every nook and cranny after our hikes were over.
Good-bye Utah :( We will miss you. Now it's a week full of packing and chaos. BLAH. I don't want to, but I got to. I am excited to explore Texas once we get there and get all settled in though! I'm also excited for the nice pool and gym at our apartments!
Good-bye Utah :( We will miss you. Now it's a week full of packing and chaos. BLAH. I don't want to, but I got to. I am excited to explore Texas once we get there and get all settled in though! I'm also excited for the nice pool and gym at our apartments!
5 comments:
Good luck with packing and your move!!
Looks like a fun trip for you guys to goblin valley! Boston is growing up so fast!
Good luck with the move! Nice to see you guys on Sunday!
Wow, that looked totally awesome! Wish we could have come. :( Scott doesn't remember, but when he was about Boston's age we went to Goblin Valley. We never have been to the other places tho. Fantastic pictures. I'll call you to see what we can do to help you pack. Good luck with everything!
Awesome pictures! What a fun trip. I am totally jealous of all the sun you had there. A great way to end your Utah stay. GOOD LUCK moving to Texas!!!!!!!
What a fun trip! I'm glad Scott got to see Utah's main attractions before he moved out of Utah! Boston is just adorable! I love your family pictures, they are SO cute! You did a great job coordinating outfits too! I'm also impressed you finished your marathon - that stinks that you got sick before it- but I love your attitude about reaching goals - your kids will be lucky to have you as a role model!
Post a Comment