
I got to spend Valentine's Day with TWO adorable boys this year! Lucky me! Scott took me and Boston to a yummy dinner at Red Lobster.

I'm really really loving staying home with Boston who is now 3 1/2 weeks old! He is so dang cute!

Scott also took us to Build-A-Bear and we made this cute teddy bear named Dimples for Boston.

Scott got a box of chocolates and a remote control holder for Valentine's Day. He is always losing the remote and complaining that he can never find it when he wants to watch TV, so I thought I would help him out and buy him a place to put it. What do you buy a guy for Valentine's Day anyway? I figured I couldn't go wrong with things relating to food and TV.

This is Boston's first time taking a binki! We just gave it to him to see what he would do and he just spit it out once he realized there was no milk involved with it. It looks cute, but I don't think he is going to be a binki baby which is totally fine with me. So far he has never been fussy unless he wants to eat so we'll see if he stays that way.

Here is a sneak preview of some WAY cute pictures Scott took of Boston with his Valentine's teddy bear. I want to post them so bad, but Scott wants to use some of them for our baby announcement so I can't post them yet.
3 comments:
Cute!! Looks like it was a fun holiday. Love the pix. Scott's haircut looks good too!
Cute pictures, as always. Boston is adorable. Sounds like a great Valentine's day. I loved the teddy bear and the remote holder!! We enjoyed visiting with you yesterday. Its so much fun getting to see your family and hear about all the good things going on in your lives. I wish we could do that more often. We love you!
You are looking RAD for just having a baby! Lucky Lady... Preston made me totally fat! It took me 6 months to shed the baby weight and fit in my old jeans. I have a feeling this baby is going to do the same thing to me! You look so great and Boston is a beautiful boy ;o)
Post a Comment