Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Job - OrangeSoda


Scott started his new job today at OrangeSoda. OrangeSoda is an online marketing company. He is excited to be a Business Analyst and have a change from the web developing job he worked at for the last two years.

I will miss having him home in the mornings like he has been for the past 3 weeks or so, but I know he can't stay home from work forever.

3 comments:

Lindsay Thacker said...

AHhh i wish you guys lived close by so we could have play dates and hang out as moms!! I miss you and hope you are doing well. Hopefully we can make one of these days finally work and come see you guys.

Kim said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope it turns out to be all you want it to be. (Its too bad we have to have money, huh?) But what a wonderful time you have all had together the last few weeks. That really has been special! Love you all!

Kim said...

That last comment by Kim was really Mom (Heidi). I'm still up at Kims. How is Boston doing?