Scott turned 25 today! We had fun relaxing at home last night eating Scott's favorite dinner from Outback Steakhouse and watching The Dark Night. We also had Scott's favorite cake, Crazy Cake with no frosting.
I'm going to have a hard time topping this year's present next year!
Happy Birthday sweetheart! You are the BEST husband and dad! Boston is one lucky dude.
Happy 25th, Scott! A quarter of a century is pretty old you know! I can't believe it. Baby Boston was the best birthday present ever. East a piece of cake and ice cream for us too! LOVE YOU ALL
Yay! Happy birthday Scott!! your baby is so PRECIOUS!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. i was sick and didn't want to come around the baby. Katti Earl was sick too (I bet she gave it to me!) anyways, Katti and I have a gift for you.
Boston is SO ADORABLE! I love the picture of him under the lights with his legs crossed and curled up! Preston used to lay like that. And looking at all his pictures is making me super excited for my baby! I hope she's 3 weeks early! LUCKY!
4 comments:
Happy 25th, Scott! A quarter of a century is pretty old you know! I can't believe it. Baby Boston was the best birthday present ever. East a piece of cake and ice cream for us too! LOVE YOU ALL
Wow, you definitely got spoiled! Happy Birthday Brotha. :)
Fun! Glad to hear it was a good day!!
Yay! Happy birthday Scott!! your baby is so PRECIOUS!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. i was sick and didn't want to come around the baby. Katti Earl was sick too (I bet she gave it to me!) anyways, Katti and I have a gift for you.
Boston is SO ADORABLE! I love the picture of him under the lights with his legs crossed and curled up! Preston used to lay like that. And looking at all his pictures is making me super excited for my baby! I hope she's 3 weeks early! LUCKY!
Post a Comment