We took Boston out last night for the first time. We went to one of Scott's intramural basketball games. They played great and won the team that won it last year.
Bosotn is doing great and we are loving taking care of him. It is nice that I don't have to set my alarm to feed him anymore, but he has his own built in alarm now. He is over his jaundice and is not lethargic anymore, so he cries right about every three hours to eat. After we went to the doctor and he told us that he wanted Boston to start sleeping through the night I was so excited when I was going to bed that night thinking that I was going to sleep for at least 4-5 hours straight. I thought since I didn't have to set my alarm anymore he would just sleep through the night. Ha ha. I was just a little dissappointed when he woke up about two hours later, then an hour later, then every three hours. So I'm still waiting for him to get the hang of sleeping longer at night.
2 comments:
How fun! Glad you had a good outing. He's so adorable. Do you need one of those extra cushion rolls to put in the car seat that will hold his head? I have one I can send back with Scott when he comes, if you do!
That was fun to hear how excited you were to go to Scott's game, Andrea. You must have been good luck for the team too. And how cute is Boston! I can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment