Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rolling Over Already!!

Boston will be one month old in two days and he can already roll over from his stomach to his back!! We got it on video so you will believe us! He has done it about four times now, but the first couple times we just thought it was an accident or something. Now we know that when he wants to he really can roll from his stomach to his back!
Yay! Good job Boston!

Here is the video thanks to my talented husband.

3 comments:

Matt and Mal said...

Oh my gosh that is so great! I loved the song haha. I'm glad you posted it. 4 weeks old... that is so crazy!! It was fun to get to see him tonight :)

Jill said...

That was sooooooooo funny. Scott, you're awesome, the video rocked. I LOVE it. That is crazy though. I can't believe he is rolling. Tanner didn't roll until he was 4 months old. You better watch him CLOSE now!!!

Kim said...

Great video of Boston rolling over! That is amazing!!