Easter morning Boston went on a little scavenger hunt that Scott made to find his Easter basket.
He got the movie Frozen, a couple shirts, his first Peeps, and a chocolate bunny.
Sugar coated marshmallows, doesn't get more disgusting than that, ha ha. I never liked peeps, but I thought Boston should get to try them at least once. Of course he liked them, they're made of nothing but sugar. I don't get why they get a lot of hype around Easter. Now that he's tried them once, I won't feel obligated to ever buy them again. :)
Scott didn't have meetings on Easter, so it was nice to have him home in the morning and be able to drive to church as a family in one car instead of two.
We took a couple pictures in our Easter Sunday best right before we left for church.
My sister Kristen gave her homecoming talk on Easter Sunday. I was sad I missed it. I took this picture of Brody while I was in Sacrament meeting and sent it to Kristen to tell her we were thinking about her. My dad recorded her talk on his phone and I got to listen to it later. It was excellent. I'm so grateful for technology.
After church we went to our friend's house for Easter dinner. It was fun, delicious, and crazy with lots of little kids. There were 6 families and 14 little kids. We all had a great time.
We took a picture with all the girls, except one who came a little late. Three of those girls are pregnant (all except me and the one with glasses), and they are all due around the same time! I say this all the time, but we are so grateful to have wonderful friends to spend the holidays with. It's hard to be away from family on holidays, and it would be even harder without good friends. We had a wonderful Easter!





No comments:
Post a Comment