Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baseball Time!


Boston started baseball last week, and he says it's his favorite. I think he says that about whatever sport he's currently playing though. 


It's fun to take an afternoon break from chores on Saturday to watch him play.



The first week I had such a hard time spotting Boston with his hat on. He looks so different in a hat. 


I love Sandlot, it's one of my favorite movies, so watching little kids play baseball reminds me of that movie, and Boston reminds me of Smalls. He kind of looks like him! 


I got really sunburned after Boston's first game. I can't believe it's already sunscreen weather. I remembered to bring sunscreen to the next game, but we didn't end up needing it since we were wearing coats! You never know what kind of weather you'll get in Texas. Shorts one day and coats the next is not uncommon this time of year.  


Boston got an awesome baseball coach. I remember seeing him coaching during basketball season and thinking he was a good coach. He gets really into it. You can tell he just loves sports, and he loves teaching kids how to play them. He does a great job. 





Boston stopped the ball with his leg last game and it left an imprint. He was tough and didn't cry. 


I met some moms on the sideline at his last game and found out that they just live down the street from us! It's nice to meet other moms with boys Boston's age. 


We're excited to see what happens with baseball this season and which sports he'll end up wanting to continue! He's already told us he wants to do Karate next, so we'll see. 

No comments: