Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy 3 Months to Brody!

 1 week

 1 Month

2 Months


3 Months!







Sleeps great, eats great, and is a content, happy baby. He's still not on a predictable and consistent schedule. He usually eats every 2-3 hours, and then goes longer (7+ hours) at night. Sometimes he sleeps through the night, sometimes he wakes up once, and occasionally he wakes up twice. He goes to the gym with me three times a week for an hour while I teach water aerobics. The ladies at the gym daycare always tell me what a good baby he is when I pick him up. He's usually taking his morning nap when we get to the gym and they are surprised that he doesn't cry when he wakes up. He just looks around. He's so chubby and I love it. I always wanted a chubby baby! Scott just weighed him and he's 16 pounds now! His biggest change since he was two months is that he coos and tries to talk a lot more now. It's the cutest thing ever. He's so close to laughing too, but not quite there. He still hasn't rolled over since those two times when he was 7 weeks. He likes to chew on his fist and lick it like a lollipop sometimes. He also sucks his thumb. I know it could turn in to a bad habit, but right now it's just adorable. Another new thing he's experienced since he turned 3 months was being strong enough to sit in his bumbo. He brings so much joy to our family. We are so blessed to have him!

No comments: