Saturday, April 26, 2014

Two Cute Boys Humoring Their Mom


I had fun shopping for some matching outfits for Boston and Brody to wear for some bluebonnet pictures. I don't buy them clothes very often because we've been so blessed with hand-me-downs from friends and family, so it's really fun for me to pick something out for them. 


The Friday before Easter, Scott and I put the boys in the car and went to find a bluebonnet field for some pictures. That's when we discovered that the bluebonnets disappear as fast as they appear. It was like they disappeared overnight! The big field I was planning to take pictures in was gone, and we didn't want to drive around forever trying to find one, so we went to a place near our house that still had a few bluebonnets. 


We got some good pictures, even though it wasn't what I originally had in mind. 


Boston is always such a good sport when we want to take pictures. He was having so much fun playing with sticks, feeding the fish, and acting like a 5 year old boy, but he managed to sit still long enough to humor me with a few cute pictures. 



I love that I can Boston's inner sweetness in his eyes when I look at these pictures. I hope he never loses that sweetness. 




(The first 8 pictures were edited in lightroom, and these last few are not. I can really tell a difference in the color!)


Brody thinks his fist is pretty fascinating, and tasty. :)



These cuties sure do make me happy. I feel so blessed to be their mom. 

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

They are so adorable, and Boston looks like such a proud big brother!