Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's Your Favorite Snack?

Boston's is his toes! I can't help but laugh every time he shoves his big toe in his mouth and starts sucking on it! My first thought when I saw him do that was eww gross, but then I realized his feet are just as clean as his hands since he can't walk yet. I hope these pictures make you laugh as much as they make me laugh.




Boston turned 5 months old five days ago, but I kept forgetting to take his picture by the missionary lion, so I finally got around to it today. I can't believe how big he's getting! He's huge! It is so fun to watch him learn and grow every day. He is such an alert baby. He is always looking around with big curious eyes.

He is still as active and squirmy as can be. Yesterday I needed to take a shower, so I put Baby Einstein on and set him in his car seat to watch that for awhile while I got ready. About five or so minutes later I heard a noise, so I went out to check on him. I found the car seat tipped on it's back and Boston laying on the floor on his stomach. I have no idea how he did that! All I know is next time I take a shower when he is awake I better buckle him in! He's kind of crazy. I've never ever met a baby as hyper as him.




This one is my favorite! I can't get enough of his cute face!

Here is his 9 day old picture so you can compare.

3 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Do you have a Bumbo seat? Mason is very active as well, so I have to do the same thing when I take a shower (I can't keep him in his car seat anymore unless he's buckled in and in the car itself), but I've found the Bumbo keeps him in place and he doesn't mind it! What a cute little guy you have!!!

Jennica and Preston said...

I love his smile! He's too cute.

Jill said...

He is so cute...I love that smile now that it's finally here!! He is such a good mix of you and Scott too, it's crazy. I see so much of each of you!