Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oquirrh Temple Open House

Scott and I were able to go to the Oquirrh Temple open house today. It was such a beautiful temple! We went in a group for my friend Misty's birthday.

This is the view from the back


Here I am with the Bos man


Here I am with the birthday girl Misty.


Our family


View from the front


Here is the group that went minus Scott because he was taking the picture.


In the tent waiting for the movie to start


Boston was so happy the entire time. He was smiling at all the ushers.


Boston pulled this funny face right when I snapped the picture. It cracks me up every time I look at it!


We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us Misty, and happy birthday!!

2 comments:

Scott Fitz said...

I need a haircut! I know.

Heidi F said...

Yes, you do! Those were great pictures tho. I want to go to the open house. I've heard its beautiful!!