Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anyone Else?

A week or so ago I asked for email addresses so I could make my blog private. I was procrastinating doing it because I don't really feel like going through the hassle of sending out the emails and stuff, but then I saw a scary show on Oprah on Friday about creepy internet predators. It reminded me that I need to get my rear in gear and make our blog private. Did anyone else see that Oprah on Friday? It was scary. I'm too naive for my own good. I highly doubt anything bad would ever happen if I didn't make our blog private, but every once in awhile I think, "what if?" So just to give myself more peace of mind I better make this private. I have way too much personal information on this blog about where we live and all our names and stuff.

My goal is to go private by next week sometime. If you happen to read this blog and have not left me your email yet you can leave it in the comments on this post. Feel free to leave your email even if I don't really know you. I had fun meeting some new girls last time I did a post asking for email addresses. Thanks!

5 comments:

Nat said...

Hey I can't remember if I gave this to you or not... alvinatalie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Here is my email.You might already have it.
cire8yak@hotmail.com
Misty Kay

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I keep going back and forth on this and I think I will eventually go private as well. Creepy people out there, seriously! My email address is ashleygarbesmith@gmail.com

Regarding piano lessons, I've thought about this a lot. I've had a couple people ask me, and I want to do it, but I think I need to take a couple refresher "teaching" courses before I start teaching because it's been so long since I've been in lessons myself. Also, I think I need to wait for things to slow down a bit because I don't have much spare time right now. If you think about it, ask me again around October.

Heidi F said...

Don't forget me!!
hfitzy74@comcast.net

Keisha said...

Add me!

keishaknight@gmail.com