Boston used to be content to sit and chill in this bouncer seat when I needed to use both hands, but he has let me know that he is much too big and strong for this bouncer seat, and the bouncer seat bores him to death.
He has graduated from his bouncer and made his way on up to the bumbo seat. We are very thankful to the Mufflers for letting us borrow this! (Thanks Christina and Andrew!) Look how much Boston has changed in just a few months! I think Boston likes having something new to sit in that helps him sit upright.
I couldn't get him to look at me and smile because he was totally mesmerized by Baby Einstein playing in the background, hence the huge eyes staring off in the other direction.
Boston still likes to stick his tongue out and chew on it all the time. It's really funny and cute.
He's still learning how to sit in the seat as you can see. Don't worry, I didn't let him sit like this very long. Just long enough to snap the picture.
3 comments:
He's so cute...those pictures are hilarious!!
That is such a cute post! He is changing and looking so much older than the last pictures!! TOO cute. Love it.
So glad to see that you found a seat for him. He will love it once he gets the hang of it. He is getting stronger every day! Cute post.
Post a Comment