Saturday, March 2, 2013

One More Year in the 20's, and a Fun Visit

We loved having Scott's parents come visit for the weekend over Scott's birthday, but their visit went by too fast!  


The morning after they got here was Scott's birthday. He really wanted to eat at Perry's steakhouse for his birthday, so that's what we did! I love this picture by the way. Good looking family I married into. :)



Perry's is a popular restaurant at the La Cantera outdoor mall, so we had plenty of time to walk around and browse some stores while we waited to be seated. 


 On Fridays, Perry's has their famous pork for half off during lunch, and Scott's birthday happened to be on a Friday. He was so excited to get their pork. He had eaten it once before during a work lunch, and couldn't wait to eat it again. And yes, that plate of pork is just for Scott, not the whole table. It was huge! 



We all decided to try the famous pork Scott was so excited about. Well, except for Boston. I think he ate about four loaves of bread instead. We kept him entertained at the restaurant with the ipad, and he was really good the entire time. 


Happy 29th birthday Scott! I hope this last year of your 20's is awesome! 


After lunch we decided to go bowling. 


I like bowling with Boston. Those bumpers were to my advantage quite a few times. I actually got a pretty decent score. 


We all had a good time bowling, especially Boston. I'd say bowling is one of his favorite things to do.



After bowling, we were ready to go home and relax! 



Scott was happy to get all sorts of camping gear from his parents for his birthday since he goes camping so often with the Scouts now. He also got a nice family picture. One of these days we'll get all our pictures hung up. Still working on that. Anyone want to come help me decorate?  


After Scott opened his presents, we rented a redbox and had popcorn for dinner since we were still full from lunch. 



The rest of our visit with Grandma and Grandpa Fitz was spent watching Scott win the Stake basketball championship, going to snow day at our neighborhood park (pictures of that coming soon), putting shelves in the garage, playing games, going to church, and just hanging out. We also stopped at a yummy greek restaurant on our way to take them to the airport. Thanks for visiting us, and making Scott's birthday more fun! 

No comments: