Monday, March 25, 2013

First Little Garden

Last Monday for family night we planted our first little vegetable garden. 



Boston actually loves gardening, which I think is so cute. He loved going to the store and picking out the plants, and the next morning he ran downstairs and wanted to check on the plants. I can't wait to see his face the first time a tomato pops up or something.  


We decided to start with a few pots this year, and hopefully expand each year until we have a nice big garden. 



We planted green beans, green and red peppers, cherry and roma tomatoes, and basil. We've already made salad dressing with the basil plant twice and I loved it. Now I'm hoping some more basil leaves will grow so I can use it again. 


We don't know what we're doing, so hopefully we'll actually get some produce out of these plants! 

No comments: