I think it's a little funny that I feel like I need to blog about receiving my blog book every year, but it's such a long and time consuming project! It feels like a big event when I finally get to hold the 150 page book that I spent hours and hours working on.
Something that made getting this year's book even better was that Boston is now old enough to enjoy them too. On Sunday he had fun looking through all our blog books and seeing the pictures of himself and our family throughout the years. It made me really happy to see him enjoying them.
Looking through photo albums and watching home videos was one of my favorite things to do on Sundays growing up.
Here are a few pictures of our 2012 blog book:
This was when we went to Houston to see the Olympic Marathon Trials. It was awesome. We loved that family vacation. All of us, not just me. :)
Back cover
Boston turned 3!
Our first experience with Texas bluebonnets
Boston's first little race.
The Texas beach
Playing in the rain.
Father's Day
4th of July
5 Year Anniversary
Utah Trip
Kristen's mission call
Halloween
Christmas
Family pictures in Utah




3 comments:
I LOVE how you do these books every year!!! I want you to show me how to do it again, if you don't mind. But I am so backed up that I want to just be able to print it off with out hand doing every page. This is my goal to finish it with in the next few months...let's hope that happens!!!
Congrats on a monumental task and a fabulous family history. All the pictures looked beautiful and the documentary is priceless. Its wonderful that you do that every year!
I would love to do this for my sisters missionary blog. We got her last letter yesterday and she's coming home this Thursday. I know I wont get it done and back by then but turning her blog into a book would make a great birthday present (July). Would you mind emailing me the website you did this from? thompson_elise@yahoo.com Thanks!
Post a Comment