Boston is still loving his preschool co-op. He likes to be on the go all the time, and that's exactly how it is for him on his preschool days, Tuesday and Thursday. He gets to play at the gym in the morning while I teach water aerobics and exercise, and then he gets to go to preschool from 12-2:30. He loves being with his friends, and he loves learning. He's always excited to show off all his hard work.
Last week he learned about letter O, the ocean, and number 14. Each week they do a letter, a number, and a theme. Whoever is teaching that week gets to choose the theme, and it's always something that starts with the letter they are learning.
I took some pictures of a few of the crafts he's made lately so we can remember them without having to continue piling them up. The little board outside his room can only hold so much.
I always have fun coming up with the crafts and lesson when it's my turn to teach because there are so many ideas on Pinterest, but I'm also glad I only teach once every four weeks. I would definitely get burned out if I was teaching every week. I taught letter N and number 13 last week, and we did nursery rhymes for the theme. Now me and Boston are on a nursery rhyme kick and he thinks it's fun to learn nursery rhymes. It's been fun refreshing my memory on all the nursery rhymes too. Now when Boston and I are driving places, he likes me to say nursery rhymes to him so he can repeat it back to me until he memorizes it.

1 comment:
He is loving school and doing so many great activities. What a fun age. Any how fun for you to be so involved with him and his preschool. I love it!
Post a Comment