A couple weeks ago Boston had fun touring a local police station for a preschool field trip.
He thought it was cool that he got to sit in the back seat of the police car.
They even turned on the sirens for a few seconds.
At the end the kids got a special visit from Mr. McGruff. Boston loved his little field trip. I'm glad he did because we got lost on the way there, just like I ALWAYS do anytime I go somewhere I've never been before. We were late, but luckily we didn't miss much.
The week after the police station we went to Artworks for another preschool field trip. We've been here before and it's a lot of fun. It's $5 for the kids to spend an hour rotating between different stations of art projects.



1 comment:
Cuteness! I miss doing art like that. Ah to be a kid again. Boston is quite the artist!
Post a Comment