
Here's Boston putting the moves on his girlfriend. These two are so cute together. This is them one afternoon watching Toy Story together, and holding their stuffed monkeys.
Boston looks way too grown up and comfortable in this picture! That freaks me out a little.

Here's Boston and Ky at their music class Valentine's party. Every Monday our church has music class for toddlers where they sing songs, have marching time, and read stories. Boston absolutely loves it. I'm so glad our church has this program!

We told Bos to give Ky a Valentine kiss and he gladly obliged. Awe. Precious.

Then he got all bashful and embarrassed. I really love this picture of both of them. Their facial expressions are priceless.

Here's a group shot of some of the kids in music class making their Valentine's Day bags.

Boston and Kylie finally getting to indulge in the treats. They were both completely distracted all morning because all they could think about was eating those treats. As soon as Boston saw the cupcakes I made for the party he had a one track mind and couldn't stop asking for one. Somehow He was able to wait for the next few hours until he finally got one!



2 comments:
What a CUTE post! I love those two little ones! I have to steal some of those pictures if you don't mind bc I just love them so much!!!
that's so cute that he has a valentine! Love your blog book - I just finished mine! that slide at the rodeo looked fun to - way to beat scott!
Post a Comment