Monday, July 12, 2010

So This is Where We Call Home Now

Here are some pictures of our apartment complex that I've been promising mom and sisters for about a month now.




Dining Room.
We actually have a place for our table now besides the other half of our living room! So exciting. We even had room to make the table bigger, so now we can have friends over for dinner! And I love that we can walk all the way around the table now too! If you ever visited our old place you know what I'm talking about.



I was proud of these three finds for the dining room because they were 80% off and I love them!



Guest bathroom.


Can you tell I like the Europe themed decorations? The sign above the toilet says "Les Toilettres" :)



Kitchen/Dining


Little kitchen with very little counter/prep space for dinner, but we make it work. There's also only two drawers! The two that you can see. We ended up buying a couple plastic drawers to put in the pantry/laundry closet for towels and bottles.



Another angle.



This is the angle right when you walk in the door.



Angle from the dining room.



The door by the mirror is our front door.



Laundry. Very exciting.



Bathroom connected to our room.

I still need to finish decorating our bedroom and Boston's bedroom. When that is done (if it's ever) I'll post those pictures too.

6 comments:

shauna said...

Super cute! Great work decorating!

Jessica said...

SOO Cute! Love the plate thingy. And I saw that pic I gave you in the bathroom! it looks great. I think my favorite room is the dining room. I loved the candles and centerpiece on the table with the lazy susan. So jealous. Wish my house was that cute :)

Heidi F said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! What a nice, clean, new and very cute place to call your home. Thanks for posting the pictures. I love your decorating touches. Very nice.

Michelle said...

Very cute! You do a great job decorating!

Jill said...

Wow Andi, it looks amazing and beautiful and comfortable. Love your decor. So cute. I am dying to come out there and see it and go to Sea World and play...that would be so fun. Tanner was talking about you guys the other day and misses you all. It was cute! He wanted to see how big Boston was now!!

Crystal said...

SO CUTE! It looks SO nice too (except for only 2 drawers in the kitchen - who does that? :)) I love your sectional! Decorations look great! I'm impressed at how well you have everything put together already! I've been in our house for a year and I'm still not decorated very well! Also congrats on the 5k!