Thursday, July 29, 2010

Makes Me Laugh Every Time

The title is referring to the video at the bottom, so if you want a laugh make sure you watch it!

Boston refuses to eat unless he can feed himself. So... I reluctantly let him.






Sometimes he also refuses to eat unless he can sit in the big people chair.


Our baby is growing up.

Hope you enjoy the video! (Scott gave me my first introduction to imovie tonight.)




P.s. Make sure you turn the sound on. It automatically starts playing with the sound all the way down.

8 comments:

Heidi F said...

Ya, I was laughing at Boston and loved the video! His laugh is contagious and its hilarious to watch him eat! What a cutie pie! We miss you guys!

Jared and Ché said...

funny movie! i love his laugh when you ask him why he doesn't use his spoon. :)

Ashlee said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love all the pictures!

Reece and Lindsey said...

Andrea, he is the cutest thing ever!!! I laughed so hard at the video!! He's already grown up so much since I last saw yall! We miss ya and hope everything is going well in Texas!

Maija-Liisa said...

Haha don't you love it when they feed themselves! (messy!!) Luckily Ava still lets me feed her most of the time. But she definately has her days. Boston is getting so big!! He is still soo cute! I am glad to see that it seems like you guys are liking Texas!

Matt and Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Andi!! He is so CUTE!! I cant believe how big he is!!! His little laugh is so funny!

Dad B said...

Andrea you keep a fantastic website. But then how hard can it be with featured characters like Boston! Thank you for sharing this with everyone. I am trying to get Grandma Billings to look up your site too - she would love it! Miss "ya'll"! See you in Vermont soon.

Reeve family said...

So cute! I LOVE Boston's laugh! We need to get a video recorder so bad.