Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Weekend in Park City

Scott and I were able to go back to our favorite city this past weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It was so nice to go up there and enjoy the pretty mountains, go out to eat, play a little Rock Band, eat some yummy, long awaited Coldstone, do some shopping at the outlets, watch Fever Pitch, sleep in, and RELAX!

Us at the Red Pine where we stayed. You are right Kim. It does seem like Scott and I are always matching, but I swear we don't ask each other what we are going to wear the next day!


Boston loved looking at himself in the mirrors at the outlet malls. It was so cute!


Here's a better picture of Boston enjoying himself in the mirrors.
(I know I look like a dork in this picture, but Boston looked so cute, so I posted it anyway.)


We ate at the Westgate Grill because we had a coupon there. Coupons pretty much determine if and where we go out to eat. This is me and Boston at dinner. He makes the cutest faces when I kiss him on the cheek, so we were trying to get it on film. This was attempt one. Not so successful.


Attempt two. A little better. He usually does a cute little half smile when I kiss him on the cheek.


Attempt three. Much better. There's the cute smile!!

No comments: