
My baby is growing up so fast, but he is still managing to get cuter every day. Even though it makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, he is getting to be more and more fun as he learns new things and continues to develop his cute personality.
He is still the most active and energetic baby I have ever met, which is probably why he is now in the 10th percentile for weight. He weighs 15.1 pounds now. His height is in the 55th percentile at 26.5 inches.
Boston loves to be outside and look around at all the trees. He has been on two camping trips now and did great on both of them. (I will be posting about our trip to Bryce Canyon sometime soon.) He isn't crawling yet, but he is really good at getting around by rolling and scooting. He loves to experiment with different sounds and noises that he can make which makes Scott and I laugh all the time, especially when we are driving and he is in his car seat "talking" away. He loves to watch Baby Einstein while sitting in his bumbo and sucking on his toes. He is the cutest thing in the world and I am always in awe at what a good baby he is.
He is still the most active and energetic baby I have ever met, which is probably why he is now in the 10th percentile for weight. He weighs 15.1 pounds now. His height is in the 55th percentile at 26.5 inches.
Boston loves to be outside and look around at all the trees. He has been on two camping trips now and did great on both of them. (I will be posting about our trip to Bryce Canyon sometime soon.) He isn't crawling yet, but he is really good at getting around by rolling and scooting. He loves to experiment with different sounds and noises that he can make which makes Scott and I laugh all the time, especially when we are driving and he is in his car seat "talking" away. He loves to watch Baby Einstein while sitting in his bumbo and sucking on his toes. He is the cutest thing in the world and I am always in awe at what a good baby he is.

The Lion is no longer bigger than he is! He showed the lion who is boss now.
3 comments:
Great post on Boston and the pictures are incredible. You are doing a fantastic job! Of course it does help to have such a cute model for the pix!! Luv ya!
Oh my gosh those are adorable!!!!
Andrea, Boston really is so cute! How fun.
Post a Comment