Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July Pictures

We had an awesome 4th of July this year! We went to 3 BBQ's, the Provo parade, TGI Friday's, Provo Canyon for some reading and relaxation in the shade, a fun carnival in our aunt Julie's culdesac, played a little Rock Band at our aunt Karla's house, watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks, and had a BLAST hanging out with our awesome families!

Here are some pictures from our July 4th weekend in random order:

Didn't know we were being photographed


Marrying Scott came with the bonus of these four cute sisters-in-law!
(Shauna is missing in this picture.)


Scott with his little sister Jay. I mean big sister. Scott is the youngest of four sisters, and Jay is the oldest. Aren't they adorable?


Scott and his dad at the Stadium of Fire fireworks.
We left early because I was worried about Boston not being able to sleep with all the noise, but we ended up watching the fireworks in the parking lot by our car and Boston loved them. He didn't even flinch when they went off. He just stared up at them in awe.


Scott's cute siblings in birth order. Jay, Shauna, Jill, Kim, and their baby bro.


Precious smile


We love the 4th of July! We had our first kiss under the fireworks 3 years ago!! I can't even count how many firework shows we went to when we were dating.


Pure joy


Horseback riding at the carnival in Julie's culdesac. Boston wasn't sure what to think about the pony.


We can't get enough of his cute face.


DELICIOUS grilled pineapple!


I'm taking a little 2 week photoshop class right now, and this was the project we did for day 1. Frames and word art. I am loving the class! It's so fun!


So sweet

I got my popcorn and snow cone. I'm a happy camper!!


These last three are my favorite pictures from the weekend



My #1 favorite. Thanks for taking this Jill! I am in love with it!


2 comments:

Heidi F said...

I agree with you that the 4th is the best holiday! Love it. It was fun reading all your blogs and seeing the darling pix. I'm shocked that your wedding cake was still good! Ü Glad you liked it. Hope you had a great time in PC.

Jill said...

I love your last 3 posts...cute pix and fun times! It was so good to see you guys, even though it wasn't much.
I want to take a photo shop class...you are making some AWESOME pix. I too love the pix I got of Scott and Boston and in the black and white, or whatever it is...it's SO CUTE! I also love the close up of your family by the temple in the off color too. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! So fun.