I think my favorite holiday is Christmas, but if it is then the 4th of July is a really, really close second. It might even be my favorite holiday. The only thing that makes Christmas better is that there are fun things and celebrations going on the entire month of December, but the 4th of July is usually only one or two days of fun and celebrating.
My top ten loves of July
1. My wedding anniversary
2. BBQ's
3. Pretty summer nights
4. Watermelon
5. Going to the pool
6. Fireworks
7. Spending time in the canyon camping, running, reading, walking, picnicking
8. Patriotic music
9. Rodeos
10. Family get-togethers
2. BBQ's
3. Pretty summer nights
4. Watermelon
5. Going to the pool
6. Fireworks
7. Spending time in the canyon camping, running, reading, walking, picnicking
8. Patriotic music
9. Rodeos
10. Family get-togethers
We had a really fun 4th of July weekend this year. I didn't take hardly any pictures because I wasn't in a picture-taking mood. My sister's-in-law took lots of pictures though, so I will post some pictures of what we did a little later when I steal some pictures from them.
Here are the few pictures that I did take from the Provo parade that we went to

We woke up at 8:30 and decided at last minute to go to the parade that started at 9:00. Neither of us had ever been to the Provo parade, and it's the biggest 4th of July parade in Utah. We had fun and we were glad we went.
I bought Boston some cute patriotic shorts

I love this picture. Boston was being so sweet and laying his head on my shoulder. He is such an active baby, so this doesn't happen very often.

Boston fell asleep during the parade.
Here are the few pictures that I did take from the Provo parade that we went to
2 comments:
Way cute pictures. Boston is such a doll. I love his smile :) What did you guys do for your anniversary? Oh wait, that's tomorrow. Let us know what you do!
What a fun fourth! Boston is so cute. Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment